Sharing and breaking bread through creativity
"When women work together, and hold each others hands, great mountains can be moved, and beautiful crowns are deserving for all of us to be worn - Victory." B.C
Product styling by Masego Mbonyana
Masego is the creative behind the styling of our tableware napkins paired with her beautiful & tasty food creations, and as a little surprise, She has created a little recipe, that you can create in the comfort of your own HOME to be shared with the ones you cherish. Be part of our story.
Sharing recipes to make you Feel at HOME
2x350g tilapia, cleaned well
1 ½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup cocktail tomatoes
1 tablespoon garlic
1 lemon, sliced
½ cup dill
½ cups parsley
Garlic & herb butter:
2 teaspoons garlic
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut all fins off the fish using scissors – both fins on the side, and the fins on the back and underside of the fish (but not the tail).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper inside the cavity of the fish. Scatter the cavity with garlic , then stuff with lemon slices, parsley and dill.
- Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper on the skin (both sides), including the head of the fish. Then drizzle with olive oil. Rub all over the fish.
- Place fish on prepared tray (with baking paper). Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes in the pan and roast for a further 10 min with the fish.
- Use a small knife and cut in he flesh of the fish to prise a bit of meat gently away from the spine. If it flakes away from the bone without resistance, it's done.
- Remove from oven, transfer to serving platter and leave it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour garlic & herb butter over the fish and roast tomatoes just before serving.
Garlic & herb butter:
In a saucepan add all the ingredients and bring to a gentle simmer for 1-2 minutes over low-medium heat.
2 cups cooked couscous
¼ cup mint, finely chopped
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 cup steamed/roasted butternut
1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
1 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a salad bowl add cooked couscous, mint, parsley, red onion, butternut, baby spinach and olive oil. Gently toss until well combined. Season if necessary.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over salad and enjoy cold.
Get in touch for food styling related projects / collaborations
Masego Mbonyana - Meals with Masego
Contact: 081 386 2318
Discover more of her work